Onryo

Postby Editor » 2017.09.25. 20:55

Currently Ilvl 921
Raided with you since Emerald Nightmare

- Main character name: Onryo
- Class: Demon Hunter
- Race: Night Elf
- Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning
- Noticeable alts (name, class, level): Zháng(Monk, 100), Turso(Mage, 100)
- Link to your character's profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/arathor/onryo
- Guilds in which you were formerly: -
- Please outline your raiding Experience in all versions of WoW (be sure to mention as what class & spec, if not the character your applying as): I was a first-time raider when I started with you guys
- Please tell us a bit about your computer and your connection.Is your connection stable in 10 man raids? what sort of framerates do you get while in Stormwind? (fps): computer is fine, connection is also working fine. Playing at high settings to ensure stable 60fps everywhere.
- Also tell us a little bit about yourself, how long have you been playing online games?: I've played wow since vanilla, though never reaching raiding levels. I tried some warcraft 3 online but I was too young to understand any of it :D
- Where are you from, how old are you: I'm from Finland, Helsinki area. I'm 24 years old.
- What is your online activity like in WoW, how often do you play, and can you commit to our raid times (i.e 19.30 Server Time to 23:00 Server Time)? The raid times are fine with me, except currently wed I have late training which means I will arrive late to the raid, if at all.
- Why do you want to join Turul Legion?: I'm already in Turul Legion :)
- What do you love most about your character (i.e what motivates you to play that particular class): The core fantasy of Demon Hunters appeals to me.
- you notice someone in the raid keeps making the same mistakes and its starting to annoy you,as the raid is wiping due to this person,how would you deal with this problem?: I would calmly tell the situation to the player and tell him how he could fix the situation, if the raid leader hasn't already.

IRL I study game development, and hope to one day start my own games company.
I am Laku's friend.
Bluéy
The Journeyer

Re: Onryo

Postby Bluéy » 2017.09.26. 13:39

I rememebr playing with you mate,good player,but arent you in the guild already?
your applying for a raid slot? just talk to bolha ingame mate i think
regards
Bluey
Class - Hunter.
Talents..Marksman.
Special Ability - Fucking shit up.
Editor

Postby Editor » 2017.09.26. 14:25

Bluéy wrote:I rememebr playing with you mate,good player,but arent you in the guild already?
your applying for a raid slot? just talk to bolha ingame mate i think
regards
Bluey

I'm applying for full membership :D
Bolhafészek
Main Tank

Postby Bolhafészek » 2017.09.26. 20:28

Yea he is a lazy guy who didn't write anything about himself so far, even if he is in the guild a while ago :P

Btw... which part of the game development you want \ like to do most?
Editor

Postby Editor » 2017.09.26. 20:38

Bolhafészek wrote:Yea he is a lazy guy who didn't write anything about himself so far, even if he is in the guild a while ago :P

Btw... which part of the game development you want \ like to do most?

I love designing the most, but I'm fine with programming too. I'm studying to be an engineer so programming is the focus of the education, but I really prefer designing :D

Return to “Applications”